Tuesday 25 September 2007

Dear Adam

I read this article about and I briefly want to say my opinion about it and about art common. I principle think that art is difficult to describe.
Art is something different for everyone and so I think that you can't really say, whether an artwork is justified to be exhibit in an art museum, or not!
I mean, nowadays there are so many artists in the world and they all use different kinds of materials.
Sometimes they create things, which often lead to row and controversial actions (like the row between the British museum and R. Giuliani)!
When they use excrements or blood, not everybody thinks that that’s ok.
There are art exhibitions, museums and shocked people who don't accept such "creations".
On the other hand, there are people, who say that's a restriction of artistic liberty!
So what’s art and what’s not art?

Yours Anja

1 comment:

Guenter said...

Corrected - check Ilias3 for my comments.